Terms of Business

Web Design: Payment terms are 50% of quote due on agreed start date of web site build, 50% due within 7 days from date of web site going live or unless otherwise agreed.

Graphic Design: Payment terms are 30% of quote in advance with the remaining 70% on completion unless otherwise agreed.

Printing: In order to keep our costs down, and our prices low, we operate a 100% payment with order before going to print. We accept payment by PayPal (surcharge will be added), cash, cheque or bank transfer. Orders will not be sent to print until funds have cleared.

Terms of Business
We Imyge Net will supply to you, the Buyer, the Goods and Services agreed between us in writing for the quoted Price. A contract is formed only when we accept your order. You, the Buyer, are the person placing the order/the company that person tells us he or she represents no later than the time when the order is received.

These terms together with anything else we confirmed in writing apply to the supply of Goods and Services by Imyge Net to the exclusion of all other terms, representations or warranties.

The Price is payable when we accept your order. Payment may be by cash, cheque or bank transfer. We will not send you the Goods or supply the Services until you pay us in full. We will not give refunds or credit notes for Goods or Services which have been correctly supplied.

Our liability for any breach of contract or warranty is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In no circumstances will we be liable for (i) indirect or consequential loss (ii) damages exceeding the Price.

In order to claim damages or justify withholding all or part of the Price, you must make any complaint about the Goods or Services within 3 days of delivery and return Goods for inspection. If any of our Goods and Services are defective, we will be free to decide whether to replace them or to give you a credit note. Having done either, we will have no further liability.

Imyge Net makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that Imyge Net cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.

We cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such, Imyge Net reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.

Our websites are built using a responsive framework unless otherwise stated.

We will not be liable for any breach originally or mainly caused by something beyond our control. Subject to this, we will carry out additional work for you to the value of the print element of any Goods and Services we supply later than agreed. Otherwise dates and times proposed for delivery or completion are not binding on us.

We may use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers who have their own contract terms and conditions. We will provide these terms to you on request and in any event you will be bound by them to the extent that they affect our supply of the Goods and Services.

If you do not comply with this contract, we may stop work until you do comply. We may also pursue any other remedy we are entitled to. If we take no action in response to any breach of contract on your part, we may still enforce these terms later.

Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. The Client will be invoiced for project work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within thirty (30) days.

If the client has paid in advance, no refunds will be issued for the project work which has already been completed to the date of the first notice of cancellation or termination.

Termination of services by the Client, may also incur additional charges, such as: the cost of transferring website hosting, domain names or other services away from Imyge Net , to another provider.

If any of these terms proves to be unenforceable, the other terms will still apply.
No third party can take advantage of this contract under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.

Both you and we agree that (1) except where an injunction is sought, we will try to resolve any dispute between us by formal mediation before issuing any court proceedings and (ii) any court action between us will take place in England and Wales.